Friday, April 4, 2014

Did You Start the Mosaic Challenge yet?




My Entry to the JetBlue Mosaic Challenge

JetBlue recently re-introduced the Mosaic Challenge for 2014. After about a week and a half, I received a response to my request to join the challenge. The email is extremely simple, with no graphics or real formatting, but covers all the bases none the less. The email isn't personalized in any way, and directs you to track your own progress through the TrueBlue section of the JetBlue website.





As you can see, I haven't made a lot of progress this year towards Mosaic at all. But this is a nice thing since now that I'll be taking a flight next week, at the start of the Mosaic Challenge, I can just use the total base points to view how close I am to the badge and not have to subtract miles already flown.

I have some work to do in 90 days!
After next week I estimate I'll still need to earn ~3000 base miles, but it's certainly do-able with a single trip for my girlfriend and I, assuming we do some west coast travel which could get close to $1,000 worth of flights quickly.  

Have you started the Mosaic Challenge yet? Or are you going to get status matching from another airline? Let us know!

 - J


No comments:

Post a Comment