Monday, September 23, 2013

A Blog for JetBlue Travelers to get Cheap Flights and Free Points

Why This Blog?

I'm a 20-something guy who loves to travel, but don't always have the means. I've researched for years about the best frequent flyer programs, credit card offers, and ways to scrape together extra points for the hobbyist traveler who can't spend a fortune. I've sought an airline with no frills, but still character. Great rewards, but not a tiered program that will take me a lifetime and an international career to qualify for. 

I've landed finally on JetBlue only to realize that unlike most other major airlines, there aren't any resources dedicated to JetBlue as a whole, most likely due to the airline's relatively young age. 

So this blog is going to keep track of updates, deals, bonuses, points, hacks, churning - you name it, as long as it has to do with JetBlue travel. I wanted to share everything I learn and find so others can find it useful as well. Stick around and sign up for the email list to keep on top of updates and new offers!

 - John

No comments:

Post a Comment